BACK TO INDEX
February 11, 2015
Third Friday, February 20: Welcome to the Glassquerade!
Mardi Gras isn’t over quite yet!! Join us for one last party at our open house: Third Friday’s Glassquerade on February 20, 6:00p to 10:00p. It’s a fusion of Third Friday festivities and Fat Tuesday revelry the whole family can enjoy!
*Doors lock 4:00p-6:00p to finish setup*
- You won’t be able to get enough of our signature cocktail, a Mardi Gras favorite: Hurricanes!
- East Gallery presents the stunning images of “Imagining from Above – Art as seen from a Drone” by Tony Carosella.
- Grab a bite from one of our featured Food Trucks with a little NOLA flair:
- Live music by Salt of the Earth at 8p.
- 8p fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
SAVE THE DATE: Kid’s Night Out at Third Friday, March 20, 2015: a big ol’ Arty Party for the whole family!