St. Louis loves beer. And we at Third Degree love glass. We’re bringing the two together for a perfect pairing!
This Third Friday, come purchase a one-of-a-kind hand crafted glass beer stein and enjoy two delicious beers from Urban Chestnut Brewing Company! It’s the perfect kickoff to St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
- Finish your two complimentary beers? Pick up more from the bar! Also enjoy a full selection of wine, liquor and soft drinks!
- Glass art activities: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight ($25-$35).
- Get Completely Sauced…for dinner! New Orleans style cuisine from a delicious food truck!
- East Gallery presents “Heroes and Villains” by Steven Walden — a 3D art experience featuring original works of art portraying pop culture heroes of comics and film. On display until April 13.
- 8:00p: Jam out to rockin’ tunes by DANG!
- 8:30p: Fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.