Get your start celebrating the holidays at November’s Third Friday open house! We are unveiling our 2016 line of Signature Ornaments!
Signature Ornaments are limited edition, handmade glass ornaments by the artists in our studios! Each comes in limited quantities, so once they’re gone, they’re gone! After snagging your ornament, check out what else is going on at Third Friday:
- Watch the artists at Third Degree demonstrate the production of their unique ornaments in each of our studios!
- Exciting guided glass art activities: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry, fused bug, glass tile, or nightlight ($35). Handmade gifts are always the best!
- Remember Local Harvest? They’re now Seed Sprout Spoon! Enjoy delicious, locally grown cuisine from this new and improved caterer!
- You can’t enjoy chilly weather without hot chocolate! Grab one with a splash of Bailey’s Irish Creme from the bar! Each drink ordered from the bar earns you one raffle ticket to win handmade glass art from Third Degree’s studios!
- You’ve seen our beautiful pedestal work, but this month we’re bringing you glass wall art! Third Degree’s artists are showcasing beautiful wall-hanging work in our first ever cash-and-grab wall installation!
- 8:00p: Rock out to some upbeat acoustic rock and blues by Maple Jam Band!
- 8:30p: Feel the heat! Fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians on the patio!