BACK TO INDEX
August 15, 2016
PHOTOS: 9 Things to See & Do at Third Friday, “Back to School” – August 19
It’s that time of year again. Vacation, barbecues, and summer fun are quickly being replaced by permissions slips, PTO meetings and an endless schedule of school activities. Before the madness begins, though, enjoy one last summer hurrah at Third Friday! We’ve got lots of fun, unique things to see and do to wrap up summer vacation!
- Donate your extra school supplies! Third Degree is joining a greater community effort to provide school supplies to St. Louis area children whose families are unable to afford them. For each item you donate, you will receive a raffle ticket to win a free Fused Glass Experience for the evening!
- Check out live hot glass demonstrations all night!
- Experience glass art: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)
- It’s a summer weenie roast! Grab a bite from the Frankly Sausages food truck!
- Cool down with St. Louis Snowcone!
- Sip our signature drink, a tangy Apple Jack with Jack Daniels whiskey! Every drink you buy earns you a raffle ticket to win amazing glass gifts!
- East Gallery presents “Multiple Choice“ by Art Group 360: a group of Midwestern artists offering artworks diverse in mediums, styles and subjects, but united in their passion for art. Art Group 360 includes artists John Dean, Marie Donato, Janet Fons, Steve Morris, Lisa Ober and Linda Smith.
- 8:00p: The Divine Hours take the stage with some great covers!
- 8:30p: The heat is on when St. Louis Fire Technicians perform on the patio!
Come join us!
Friday, August 19
Doors open at 6:00p