An eleven heavenly hot years Birthday Blowout Bash. A celebration so hot is pops!
***We lock our doors from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep for the event***
- 6p See artists interpret and create different works of art from molten glass with a celebratory twist.
- 7:15p Cheer the annual Pumpkin Death Match. Artists square off and rumble. You pick which glass pumpkin lives and which gets tanked.
- 8p Lush and sultry Sarah Jane and the Blue Notes band plays jazz so hot it’s ‘cool man cool’.
- 8:15p Those Fire Techs will “Thriller” you with their amazing performance.
- 8:30p See what happens when popcorn meets up with a hot blown bowl.
- 9p Be amazed (and you could win – free raffle ticket w each drink purchase) the created-before-your-very-eyes Great Pumpkin. It takes a team of artists to blow, hoist one this ginormous gourd to the annealer.
Thirsty? Some like it hot. Some like it cold. You pick. Apple Jack, Apple Rum Punch, Autumn Cinnamon Cider (spiked — or not). Buy a beverage, get a free raffle ticket to win the Great Pumpkin.
Get Your Hands-on Glass. Make your own glass art creation with Halloween vibe. Sign–ups begin at 6pm at the Education Table.
Hungry? Chef Heidi serves up Hummus w Pita Chips, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Autumn Salad w Candied Walnuts & Pears, Tuscan Bruschetta, Orchard Apple w Caramel & Salted Pecans. No reservations needed. Eat in gallery or in the courtyard. Between $2 – $8.
East Gallery Presents Art and Apps: Tony Carosella. Art in the age of social media. Carosella combines digital imagery with QR codes. Viewers invited to interact with smart phones, scanning the portraits and tapping into social media. On view October 18 – November 12