If you don’t have children, borrow some! We kick it off with serious spring fever fun. Picture this. Live drawing by children with one drawing selected by glassblowers who make it into glass art, to be given later to the family.
***Doors vaulted 4-6p on Third Friday so we can ready the event.***
6p The magic hour. Cue the fun.
- 6-7p Children draw pictures of what they want a glass artist to create. Artmart geniuses armed with supplies encourage the creative process.
- 7p mini-performance of “Iceberg to Nowhere” by Tesseract Theater
- 7:30p artist selects and creates glass art right then and there, inspired by child’s drawing.
- Thad from SAMMY J Balloon Creations shows how to make balloon animals.
- Card magician dazzles with tricks.
- Allyson offers free face painting.
- Gallery presents: Welcome To My World: Daniel File
- 8p Maple Jam tunes up R&B.
- 8p Fire Spinning by the fearless Fire Techs. Weather permitting.
- Inspired to make your own glass creation? Sign–up to work with an instructor. ($25-$35).
- Hungry? Dinner time without kitchen time? Yep! Curbside Cookery, Pi On The Spot, and Destination Desserts roll in for a Food Truck Third Friday.
- Thirsty? Cash bar. Drink of the Month: Spring Fever.
Save it. April 18 Third Friday, 6 – 10p. From Hot Rods to Teslas. Zoom-zoom into an “auto”matic evening of cars, art, music, and more.