January got you down? We got your back.
***We lock our doors from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep for the event***
6p The magic begins. Too much holiday fun? We got da cure: Back to the 3 Rs:
- Relax: Ahhh. Massage. Free chair massage by Healing Arts Center students until 9:30p.
- Refresh: Lark Riehn from St. Anthony’s Body, Mind, and Spirit Center (Medical Plaza Building) will demonstrate a few poses for strength, flexibility, and relaxation and answer your questions about yoga and its ability to refresh and strengthen your body, mind, and spirit. This is NOT a class (too cold). No mats needed.
- Reboot. Bring your iPhone, log into The Cloud. Computer Solutions‘ geek gurus help with iCloud checks and basic Q&A on iPhones and Apple computers. Free raffle. 🙂
More Fiery Fun:
- Like it hot? See artists blow glowing hot glass, make art before your very eyes.
- Inspired? Sign–up to make your own: Paperweights, Fused Jewelry, Beads, Winter Tiles and Magnets ($25-$35).
- Hungry? Chef Heidi’s comfort food. No reservations needed. $2-$8/ea. Menu.
- Thirsty? Drink of the Month: Spirited detox: gin + ginger ale + seltzer + cucumber & lemon garnish = Refreshing Gin Cup.
- Art? Gallery presents Clean Lines. Paintings by Nick Schleicher. Through February 18.
- Music? 8p The Wise Brothers Band. Wicked R&B.
- Thrills? 8p Fire spinning by the daring Fire Techs. Weather permitting.
- Details? Visit website.
Mark It/Park It. February 21, Third Friday Open House, 6 – 10 p.m. FREE. Smack dab between Valentine’s and Mardi Gras means Twofer Fun Third Friday. Get crazy –props and wigs – for a free Fun Photo Events photo booth pic. Henna tattoos by Allison. Glassblowing demonstrations. Groove to Tammy and the Grippies. East Gallery presents collage/mixed media by Julie Heller and sinuous circular wood sculpture by Steve Frank. Fire spinning on the courtyard, weather permitting. Cash bar.