With the holidays right around the corner, all the shopping and travel arrangements can be stressful. Come relax near the glow of 2000 degree glass! Bring your friends, your date or your family, and don’t forget your holiday spirit!
*Doors locked from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep. We reopen at 6p for the party!*
What’s happening this month?
- Signature Ornaments – limited edition pieces signed and dated by the artists who made them – will be available for purchase. Ornaments sold are conveniently gift boxed.
- East Gallery presents “Fine Art Selection” by the St. Louis Artist Guild.
- Make your own last minute holiday gifts! Sign up and get hands-on. ($25 – $35). Items will be ready for pick-up on Christmas Eve!
- 8p live music by Rosewood Band.
- 8p fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
- Mission Taco Joint will be serving up some delicious food:
Roasted Duck Tacos- 2 for $8
Beef Brisket Birria Tacos- 2 for $8
Wild Mushroom Tamales- $3 each
Guacamole and Chips- $6
- Signature cocktail: A soothing Peppermint Hot Chocolate with or without Bailey’s.
SAVE THE DATE: January Third Friday, January 16, 2015. Third Degree plays with fire…and ice! Don’t miss out!