BACK TO INDEX
July 16, 2020
Be Our Guest
Be our Guest!
Third Degree has re-opened! Before you make your way inside our galleries for an upcoming event or meeting, or to shop for glass, please take a peek at our new guest policies below:
- Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth while inside Third Degree Glass Factory. If you do not have your own mask, we have disposable ones available at our entry. If you are interested in purchasing a handmade mask, visit our neighbors across the street, MADE Makerspace. They have some for sale!
- Enter through our East entrance, located just off of our large parking lot.
- Use our touch-less hand sanitizer, available in our East entryway, when you arrive.
- Maintain a social distance of six feet from our staff and other guests.
- Please don’t come in if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been around someone who may have with the virus. You can see a full list of symptoms here.
Be sure to check out the changes we’ve made to promote the health and well-being of our staff and guests.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition into these COVID 19 guidelines. Please reach out to us at email@example.com with suggestions or comments – we’d love your feedback! For more information on visiting us, call us at (314) 367-4527.