April 18, 6-10p: Hot Rods to Teslas!
Vroom-vroom! Rev it up! From Hot Rods to Eco-Friendly Teslas, shift into an “auto”matic evening of cars & art. See below…
***Doors locked from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep for the event. At 6p we fling ‘em to Par-Tay!***
Be Entertained. Glassblowers take molten glass, blow it into art. Be Cool. Gallery presents “Art n Motion” by Creative St. Louis, celebrating the timeless beauty of the automobile. Exhibit on view through May 13. Be Happy. Enjoy folk harmonies by Salt of the Earth at 8pm. Be Amazed. Fire Techs burn & churn, dance with the hot stuff.
- One nite only – Video art on the wall: classic cars and hot rods.
- Mr. C. demonstrates the Hot Rod garage art of pin striping and cartooning.
- Tesla S on display, learn about electric and converted vehicles.
- Admire car classics in our parking lot.
- FREE Tastings of Flavored Popcorn and Poppin Candy from St. Louis Snow Cone. Psst: Having a need-to-get-one-more-treat moment for the Easter Bunny? Like it-buy it. Bunny will thank you. $3 – $5
- Thirsty? Drinks of the Month: Cadillac Margarita and Joyride.
- Hungry? Chef Heidi serves up spring feast. $2 – $8
- Make your own glass creations: tiles, nite lites, beads, paperweights, fused jewelry. $25 – $35
- Shopping? Splash the cash! Spring fling jewelry, wine stoppers, glasses, stemware and more created here at Third Degree.
Save It: May 16 Third Friday. Aalim Belly Dance entertains with mini-performance, invites you to join the fun. Free henna tattoos by Allyson. Final Veil delivers experimental electronic music with Middle Eastern vibe. Gallery presents duo-exhibit of fiber and paper by Carol Zeman and Leandra Spangler.