Third Friday IS Happening Tonight!!
And we’ve added Hot Chocolate to our bar menu!! Stop by Third Degree, warm up in our Hot Shop, enjoy great food from local food trucks, listen to live music as you discover local artists, and try your hand at making glass art. Watch glassblowing & beadmaking demonstrations, sign up for a guided glass activity, check out new exhibits in the East Gallery, and shop for glass art created by Third Degree glass artists.
Mardi Gras isn’t over quite yet! Get your party on one last time at February’s Third Friday:Glassquerade!
*Doors lock 4p-6p to finish setup*
- You won’t be able to get enough of our signature cocktail, a Mardi Gras favorite: Hurricanes!
- And we’ve added Hot Chocolate with or without Bailey’s. Yum!
- East Gallery presents artwork by Tony Carosella.
- Grab a bite from one of our featured Food Trucks:
- Andrew’s Bayou Ribs
- Sweet Divine
- Live music by Salt of the Earth at 8p.
- 8p fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
When: Friday, February 20, 2015, 6p – 10p
Save the date: Third Friday, March 20. “Kids’ Night Out.” Stay tuned…