BACK TO INDEX
January 7, 2015
Third Friday, January 16: Fire & Ice!
Freezing weather got you down? Come warm up and chill with us at January’s Third Friday: Fire and Ice! Our Hotshop Gallery brings the heat with glassblowing demonstrations every hour plus guided activities and other fiery fun for the whole family!
*Our doors are closed 4:00p-6:00p to finish setup. Doors open at 6:00p for the Party!*
- Warm up with our signature drink: a hot Irish Coffee to warm you inside and out!
- Guided activities: Create your own unique piece of glass art! ($25-$40)
- East Gallery presents Architectural Abstracts by Tricia Coyle.
- Ices Plain & Fancy introduces their “Nitro Ices”: ice cream made with liquid nitrogen! Experience their mouthwateringly unique flavors! ($4-$7)
- Mission Taco Joint is back to serve up some delicious food:
- Chorizo and Poblano Rajas Tamales ($3 each)
- Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Tamales ($3 each) – Vegetarian Friendly!
- Barbacoa Beef Tacos (2 for $8)
- Chips and Roasted Poblano Salsa ($4)
- Live music by Raw Earth at 7p, Diamond Cut Blues at 8p
- 8p fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
Third Friday is ALWAYS free and open to the public! Come join us!
Friday, January 16, 2015
COMING SOON: Your guide to Valentine’s Day Gifts
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: February Third Friday: February 20, 2015. Mardi Gras isn’t over until the Glassquerade!