Third Friday, April 17: Refresh, Renew!
In Springtime, everything is new! Newly blossoming flowers, newfound appreciation for warm weather, and new ways to protect our planet! Join Third Degree Glass Factory for our Third Friday open house, “Refresh, Renew,” featuring local green business partners!
Don’t forget to bring your clean, label-free glass bottles to have them cut or slumped in the kiln, $15 each! More info here.
Also check out Third Degree’s new line of handmade terrariums and air plant holders, premiering at Third Friday! They make great Mother’s Day gifts! Air plant holders are $35 each and come with their own air plant from Bowood Farms!
What else is at Third Friday?
- Signature cocktail: Cucumber Gin Fizz. It’s like springtime in a glass!
- Delicious food on the patio provided by Russo’s.
- East Gallery presents “Marshland,” a collection of work of Marlene DiFiori Locke.
- In addition to bringing the air plants, Bowood Farms will also be providing information about St. Louis’ Monarch Milkweed project, and giving away free seeds for your yard!
- Meet the folks from Earthways Center of Missouri Botanical Garden to discover some new ways to refresh your green living!
- Perennial St. Louis will be providing free take-home activities for the kids using upcycled craft items!
- 8p live music by DANG!
As always, we’re featuring hourly glassblowing demonstrations, as well as guided activities and fiery performances by St. Louis Fire Technicians!
Come join us on Friday, April 17!
6:00p – 10:00p
Visit our Third Friday page for more info!