One word: Pumpkins
That’s right! We’re easing into Fall, which means it’s pumpkin season! Every year, our independent glass artists produce hundreds of pumpkins and gourds of all shapes, sizes and colors! Each pumpkin is handmade one by one, so you’re guaranteed to find a pumpkin that is uniquely yours in our gallery!
Our pumpkins make their debut at September’s Third Friday, Fall Harvest! Check out who all will be here!
- Watch September’s special guest glassblowing demonstration artist, “Typewriter Tim” Tim Jordan, as he crafts some of his unique glass and scrap metal sculptures!
- Mouth-watering South American cuisine by Yemanja Brazil! Make sure to cool your taste buds with our signature cocktail: Caramel Apple!
- Exciting guided glass art activities: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight!
- East Gallery presents its new installation: “Gray Matters” by Art Fiber St. Louis. Part of Innovations in Textiles 10, this city-wide exhibit investigates contemporary fiber art, featuring work by Drew Donnelly Benage, Laura Suanders Kaiser, Deb Lewis, Carol Newmann & Pat Owoc. Curated & hosted by Craft Alliance. Exhibit closes Wednesday, October 14.
- 8:00p: New to Third Friday! Enjoy an eclectic performance of classic hits by Greg Heaney’s Between Two Furnaces!
- Sunset: Fantastic feats with fire by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
Our pumpkins go fast! Mark your calendars, and come claim yours before they dissapear!
Friday, September 18, 2015
Doors open at 6:00p