BACK TO INDEX
August 26, 2016
SAVE THE DATE: Third Friday, “Fall Harvest” – September 16, 2016
That summer heat has finally started to fade, so now it’s time for pumpkins! Our handmade glass pumpkins are coming to life in the studios right now, and will be waiting for you to take them home for some fall decorating! Come pick your perfect pumpkin and check out all the other cool things we’re doing at Third Friday!
- Watch amazing live glassblowing demonstrations throughout the night!
- Experience glass art: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)
Want to try something NEW? Now you can make a set of four fused glass wine charms!
- Re-fuel after some punkin’ hunting with the Mission Taco food truck!
- Sip our signature drink, an autumn-infused Red Sangria! Or grab a tasty Schlafly Pumpkin Ale!
- Our very own Laura Simone isn’t just an amazing glass artist. Check out her 2D art display in the East Gallery!
- 8:00p: Enjoy some tunes from the pumpkin patch by The Riverside Wanderers!
- 8:30p: The heat is on when St. Louis Fire Technicians perform on the patio!