Even though the Mardi Gras and Valentine’s Day celebrations will have passed, it doesn’t mean you can’t stop celebrating! Bring your sweetie for an unforgettable date night, complete with dinner, drinks and entertainment all in one location!
- Watch our artists transform glowing molten glass into amazing unique works of art!
- Glass art activities: Make something for your sweetie in our studios! Make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight ($25-$35).
- Sip our signature cocktail: New Orleans style Hurricanes!
- Enjoy deliciously romantic meals for two from Mission Taco Joint!
- East Gallery presents its new installation: “Built vs. Nature” – photography by Julia Lopez — works that marry man-made architecture with the destructive beauty of nature. On display until February 17.
- 8:00p: The Wise Brothers are back with more rockin’ tunes!
- 8:30p: Fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
Cost: FREE! ALL AGES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT THIRD FRIDAYS!!