It’s hard to believe we’ve been open 14 years! Come join us for our annual Anniversary Blowout, with all sorts of fun and wild feats with hot glass! Third Fridays are always FREE and open to all ages!
- 6:00p: Doors open and registration begins for our glass art experiences: Play in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry, wine charms, or nightlight ($35).
- Comfort food served up by The Southerner.
- Pinckney Bend Distillery will be here to delight us with their high quality spirits. Try our signature cocktail: a TD G&T, with Pinckney Bend Gin and their signature Tonic Syrup.
- 6:15p: Fiery Festivities Begin! See our glassblowing artists interpret and create different works of art from glowing molten glass!
- 7:30p: Third Degree artists duke it out at the Pumpkin Death Match with artists from Astral Glass Studio of New Haven, MO. Who will create the best glass pumpkin? Only the audience can decide whose piece wins and whose will meet its demise!
- 8:00p: The Divine Hours rock the house with awesome covers!
- 8:45p: It takes a team to blow the Great Pumpkin! Watch our artists get together and blow the biggest glass pumpkin they can! If it survives, one lucky guest will win the finished pumpkin! (seen above)
- East Gallery presents new artwork by emerging St. Louis artist Eugenia Alexander.
- 8:30pm: Feel the burn from a heated performance by St. Louis Fire Technicians.