VENUE USE POLICY
- All Events must end by 10 p.m. on Sunday-Thursday and 11 p.m. on Friday-Saturday.
- All Saturday Events shall be required to have a minimum spend of $6,000.00 for bar packages.
- If any payments for event fees equal $2,500 or above and are charged to a credit card, a 3.5% administrative fee will be added to the total. Payments to be made for the third and final deposit made via check must be secured with a credit card on file as well.
- The Building is a smoke-free building. Smoking is allowed only on the Building’s private courtyard.
- Client shall use only the Facility identified in the Contract, connected hallways and rest rooms, and no other spaces.
- Exits may not be blocked at any time.
- The following activities, materials, and equipment are strictly prohibited: glitter, rice, silly string, wheat or birdseed, confetti, deep frying (in or outside the Building), fog producing equipment, and pyrotechnics. The presence of any of these prohibited materials in the Building shall result in an additional $100.00 cleaning fee being charged to Client. Client may only use non-drip candles in votives or hurricane/bell jars. All other candles with any exposed flames are NOT permitted in the Building or on the Building’s premises.
- Third Degree is unable to guarantee staffing, rentals, or special orders for events scheduled within a two (2) week period.
- The maximum volume of the Event shall be 90 decibels and the Event’s band, DJ or other entertainment shall be required to reduce its volume once 90 decibels is reached.
- All Event related details (including, but not limited to, floor plans, vendors, timelines, and final headcount) must be finalized and approved by Client and Manager at least two (2) weeks prior to the Event Date. Third Degree cannot guarantee any new staffing, rentals or special orders within two (2) weeks of the Event. Any changes to the Event details (including, but not limited to, the floor plan, vendors, and timelines) within two (2) weeks of the Event will add an additional $100 administrative fee to the Rental Fee.
- All vendors and contractors of Client are required to confirm arrival and loading time with the Manager at least two (2) weeks prior to the Event. All outside vendors and contractors must provide the Manager with current licenses and insurance certificates.
- Third Degree shall not provide any kitchen equipment, including, but not limited to, stove, fryers, ovens or refrigerators. Client and Caterer shall confirm all equipment rentals are compatible with the Facility within two (2) weeks of the Event. Facility is not responsible for malfunctioning rental equipment or inadequate power sources for said equipment.
- Per Missouri law, no outside alcohol is allowed on the Building premises. Any outside liquor brought into the Building, shall be held by the bartender until the end of the Event. By order of Third Degree’s liquor license with the City of St. Louis, Ordinance #68536, Section 14.05.100, Third Degree is required by law to deny alcoholic beverage service to any visibly intoxicated persons.
- In the event that the Contract shall include an activity or demonstration to be performed by Third Degree: (i) if such activity or demonstration is cancelled by Client less than fourteen (14) days (but more than seven (7) days) prior to the Event Date, Client shall be responsible for 50% of the charge listed in the Contract for such activity or demonstration, and (ii) if such activity or demonstration is cancelled by Client less than seven (7) days prior to the Event Date, Client shall be responsible for 100% of the charge listed in the Contract for such activity or demonstration.
- No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items shall be used on walls, wood or other fine surfaces. The Facility recommends 3M Command products for all decorating purposes and materials shall be properly removed by Client. Use of permanent markers is not permitted anywhere inside the Building.
- All electrical cords and equipment cables must be installed so as not to present a hazard and must be in accordance with National Fire Protection Association safety standards and all fire codes.
- Client shall keep the Facility and the Building furniture, glass and equipment clean and free from damage.
- Only Third Degree personnel or its approved vendors may operate heating and air conditioning controls, and other Building equipment and systems.
- Third Degree reserves the right to photograph, videotape and write about the Event on its website and on various social media channels. If the Event is proprietary and Client does not want Third Degree to include Event details in Third Degree materials, Client shall notify the Manager.
- Table linens are required on all Third Degree Glass Factory provided or unfurnished rental tables for all gallery rentals. Third Degree will source any required linens and cost will be added to final invoice.
- As of 12/1/2022 if you choose to use a non-preferred caterer, clients will a $1,000 fee and must provide a signed addendum and certificate of insurance.
EVENT DIRECTOR314.396.2825 JESSICA@STLGLASS.COM