PHOTOS: 8 Things to See & Do at Third Friday, “Kids’ Night Out” – Friday, April 15
Looking for something fun and different to do with the whole family? Want to enjoy something free for all ages without having to take a day off? Join us for “Kids’ Night Out” at Third Friday! There’s a lot to see and do this Friday, April 15! See all what you’ll be able to do this weekend:
1. Gifts for Mom: browse hundreds of handmade jewelry sets and pendants, plus other unique gifts, all made in our studios by our renting artists.
2. Hang out with the creative crew from Artscope and create your own unique drawings! Our glassblowing and flameworking demo artists could select yours and transform it into a work of 3D glass art!
3. Experience Glass art: The best gifts are handmade! Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)*
4. Who doesn’t love pizza! Chow down on Pi Pizza, by the slice or whole pie!
5. East Gallery presents “staying in to savor the silence” by Christina Gregor — a whimsical, cotton candy colored, pensive, and playful group of drawings.
6. 7:00p: Celia’s Singalong Dance Party begins! Kids love this world-famous, rockin’, stompin’, hollerin’, one-woman show!
8: 8:30p: Fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
Cost: FREE! ALL AGES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT THIRD FRIDAYS!!
Join us for a night of family fun!
Friday, April 15, 2016
Doors open at 6:00p.
*Glass art experiences are first come, first served only, and tend to sell fast.