Third Friday is this week! We’re gearing up for another exciting evening of fun with gorgeous glass!
Did you know Third Degree Glass Factory is a member of the St. Louis Green Business Challenge? We work hard every day to ensure that we reduce our carbon footprint while still providing amazing experiences for everybody! Check out all that’s happening this Friday:
- Check out live hot glass demonstrations all night!
- Reuse your old glass bottles! Have them “slumped” (melted flat) inside our kiln for a variety of uses! $15 per bottle*
*Bottles must be cleaned before drop-off. Bottles with paper labels, glue residue, plastic rings, etc., will not be accepted.
- Experience glass art: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)
- Meet with local “green” partners about how you can save the environment while still getting around! Take a close look at an all-electric Tesla car! And talk to our friends at Metro about the environmental benefits of public transportation! Anyone who takes the Metro to Third Friday will receive a free beer! Just show your pass at the bar!
- Eat local! Grab a bite from Urban Eats!
- Even better: Wash it down with our signature drink, a cucumber cooler with locally-made cucumber vodka!
- East Gallery presents “Fueled by Color” – artwork by Sherry Salant: bold and vivid images revealing the beauty of nature.
- 8:00p: Salt of the Earth is back for another rockin’ good time!
- 8:30p: The heat is on when St. Louis Fire Technicians perform on the patio!