PHOTOS: 8 Things to See & Do at Third Friday, “Fall Harvest” – Sept. 16, 2016
Our artists have been toiling away, cultivating tons of beautiful glass pumpkins! Come join us for our grand harvest this Friday! Pick out your gorgeous gourd, and stick around for all the fun we’ll be having this Friday! Admission is FREE and open to all ages!
1. Browse our huge selection of pumpkins, all handmade by the independent artists in our studios!
2. Watch amazing live glassblowing demonstrations throughout the night! Demos start at 6:15, 7:30, and 8:45.
3. Experience glass art: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)
Want to try something NEW? Now you can make a set of four fused glass wine charms!
4. Re-fuel after pumpkin pickin’ with the Totally Toasted food truck!
5. Sip our signature drink, a delicious rum punch! Or grab a tasty Schlafly Pumpkin Ale!
For every drink you buy, you’ll earn a raffle ticket to win an amazing glass gift! Drawings every hour!
6. Our very own Laura Simone isn’t just an amazing glass artist. Check out her 2D art display in the East Gallery: “Pigmented Personality.”
7. 8:00p: Enjoy pumpkin hunting tunes by the Riverside Wanderers!
8. 8:30p: The heat is on when St. Louis Fire Technicians perform on the patio!
Get ready to find your perfect pumpkin!
Doors open at 6:00p!
Friday, September 16
Admission is FREE and open to all ages!