PHOTOS: 7 Things to Enjoy at Third Friday, “Summer in St. Louis” – June 17
Don’t let the heat of summer keep you cooped up! Enjoy some delicious eats and sweets while enjoying our air-conditioned gallery and studios! Watch professional glassblowers create art from 2000 degree molten glass, make your own glass art, and much more! All ages are welcome!
1. Check out live hot glass demonstrations all night!
2. Glass art activities: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)
3. What’s summer without a little barbecue? Grab a bite from St. LouisianaQ! Wash it down with our signature drink, Palomas!
4. Cool down with delicious Nitro Ice Cream from Ices Plain & Fancy!
5. East Gallery presents “Interlocking Divide” by Rebecca Eilering: images highlighting the architectural beauty of St. Louis city.
6. 8:00p: Enjoy some St. Louis-style blues by The Bottlesnakes!
7. 8:30p: Fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians on the patio!