November 21: Signature Ornament Reveal at Third Friday
It’s finally here! After months of working, designing, crafting, and jurying, Third Degree is proudly unveiling its 2014 signature ornament series at Third Friday, November 21st!
Each signature ornament is carefully handcrafted by our artists in our studios and juried by our directors. These ornaments are signed, dated and numbered so you know you’re getting a limited edition, one-of-a-kind piece of artwork perfect for gift giving or collecting! Come grab yours before they disappear!
*Doors locked from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep. We reopen at 6p for the reveal.*
What happens when?
- 6p. The Grand Reveal! See our artists demonstrate how they make their ornaments. Sign-up for hands-on activities ($25-$35).
- Gallery presents DESIGN.: student work by SIUC School of Art and Design.
- Get your photo taken at our free photo booth: The Photo Bus STL, a vintage 1974 VW bus named Lucy.
- Chef Heidi serves up delicious food ($2-$8).
- 8p. Richie Kihlken’s band heats up the East Gallery with some blues, jazz, and funk.
- 8p St. Louis Fire Techs fire up the patio.
Don’t miss out: We’re open on Black Friday! Come see our artists’ selection of glass art, including prototypes, seconds and leftovers, at our Fire Sale on Black Friday, November 28 10a-5p, & Small Business Saturday, November 29, 10a-1p.
Save the Date: Third Friday, December 19. Celebrate the holidays with some hot glass!