Bling It On with Third Friday Food Trucks, Jewelry Show Sale, Hot Glass and Cool Entertainment. Perfect family outing. Perfect date night.
***We lock our doors from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep for the event***
- 6p Cue the Fun! See artists demonstrate the ancient art of glassblowing. Inspired? Make your own glass art creation. Sign–ups start 6pm at the Education Table: Holiday fused tiles, jewelry, nightlight, bugs, beads, or paperweights. $25 – $35.
- Rumbly in the Tumbly? Third Friday Food Trucks: Brazil Express, Bombay Food Junkies, plus two dessert trucks Sia’s Italian Ice, Sarah’s Cake Shop. Yum!
- Free popcorn samples. Custom fall faves for your sampling pleasure popped up by STL Snowcone.
- Drinks of the Month: Baileys Hot Chocolate, Baileys Coffee, Autumn Cider. Buy a beverage, get a free Lucky Art raffle ticket. Four drawings mean four chances to win selected glass art made here.
- If bling’s your thing, you’ll love this one-night-only jewelry, marbles, and beads show sale in partnership with Saint Louis Lampworkers Society. Bling made by torch and flame by local artists. Splash the cash to get a jump on holiday gifting for your BFF, best teacher, babysitter or YOU!
- Gallery presents: Western Swing by Steve Truesdell. Images include breathtaking vistas of landscape, horses, and personalities from the modern West. Truesdell is an award-winning commercial and editorial photographer whose work has been featured in numerous publications and ad campaigns. Concurrent exhibit is Personal Narrative by Heather Woodson. Ceramic sculpture exploring narrative, both musings and observations. Woodson is an award-winning ceramic sculpture artist and instructor. She teaches Pottery Wheel Throwing and Abstract Figurative Sculpture at Chesterfield Arts. Both exhibits on view November 15 – December 17.
- 8p Salt of the Earth rooty quartet rocks sweet instrumental harmonies. Hear them at the Sheldon? Love their music? Now you can buy their hot-off-the-press double live album. Where? At Third Friday!
- 8p Fire Spinning by those daring dancing fire-breathing Fire Techs.
November 29: Signature Ornament Reveal, 6 – 8p. A NEW Third Degree Black Friday tradition kicks off with a holiday party unveiling of limited series of hand-created ornaments – signed, numbered and dated by Third Degree artists.
December 20: Third Friday Open House, 6 – 10 p. Blow Ho-Ho. It’s all about the Claus, your fave holiday sweater (and contest) and more. Rosewood Band tunes up with folk, rock, and holiday favorites. Holiday spirit? Bring a can or box of your fave holiday food for our neighborhood’s soup kitchen & food pantry. The gallery presents mixed media by Cary Horton and glass by Addison Hanna. Fire spinning by Fire Techs. Cash bar. For more info: www.stlglass.com or 314-367-4527.