Ho-Ho-No Santa. No pesky elves. No Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. It’s Xmas fun in July with a free ornament raffle, glass “candy” cane pull, hoop mini-performance, and more! Why? Just because…
***Doors locked 4-6p to prep Third Friday. At 6p we’re ready to Par-Tay!***
- Be spellbound. See the amazing art of glassblowing in air-conditioned comfort behind glass. Note: For the hearing impaired, sign language interpreters from SLCC-FloValley’s program will sign during glassblowing demonstrations.
- Have fun. Make your own glass-terpieces! Sign up to make night lights, paperweights, beads or fused jewelry. ($25 – $35)
- Be Xmas ready. FREE Raffle: Ornaments! Buy a drink at the bar, get a raffle ticket. You win, you take it home. Easy-peasy. Winner announced at 9p.
- Get cool. East Gallery presents: Altered Dreamscapes by Mark Skinner. Plus shop a one-nite-only trunk show & sale of Skinners’ handmade cards. Concurrent exhibit is Whimsical Art With Heart: Bill McKenney, Bill’s Retro Robots.
- Thirsty? Cash bar with Drink of the Month: Pomegranate Sweetie
- Hungry? Chef Heidi serves up summer treats. No reservations needed. $2 – $8. Menu.
- 6:30p Ever hooped? See STL Hoop Club mini-performance of off the body and vertical hooping. Then try it yourself!
- 7p “Candy” Cane pull. When glass is hot it’s like taffy. See how far can the artists stretch it.
- 8p Swingin’ Cool Blues by Diamond Cut Blues Band.
- At sundown watch Fire Techs dance, spin, juggle and spin fire.
August 15. It’s a Summer Send-off Celebration. Ice cream tasting. Photo booth. Hot glass. Cool entertainment.