We believe everyone deserves a beautiful place to celebrate their wedding. Third Degree Glass Factory is a one-of-a-kind event facility housed in a working glass studio and urban art gallery. We offer an AMAZING place to host your ceremony AND reception, all we need is your imagination!
(Click the arrow to see more pictures!)
Don’t make your guests drive to two locations! Host both your ceremony and reception at Third Degree. Our Ceremony Package is $1,100 and includes:
- Up to two hours for the ceremony
- Bridal Staging Area
- Up to 225 black padded folding chairs
- Wireless microphone & stand
- Short or tall cocktail table to use for glass ceremony, unity candle, etc.
- iPod hookup for background music (no technician provided)
- Complimentary 1 hour rehearsal before your wedding
- Complimentary Parking
January & February
Sunday – Thursday: $1,000
March through November
Monday – Thursday: $1,500
Friday – Saturday: $2,000
- Up to four hours of “party” time
- Additional “party” time is $400 per hour and does not include beverage fees
- All events must end by 10:00 pm on Sundays-Thursdays and 11:00 pm on Fridays & Saturdays
- Set up time is not “party” time. Saturday set ups can occur anytime between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm, Sunday set ups between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- If additional set up time is needed, set up time is $50/hour
- Tables (6 fts & 8 fts/60” rounds/tall & short cocktail tables)
- Black folding chairs (250 total)
- Table and chair set up and removal is included
- Linens are not included as most caterers provide linens, however, Third Degree can source linens for you.
- 1 one-hour planning meeting and 1 half-hour wrap up meeting. Additional meetings will be billed accordingly.
- An event/facilities coordinator that will stay the entire evening
- Complimentary parking and a parking lot attendant with golf cart to transport guests
- We offer four parking lots
- Our parking lot attendant makes a “round” every 15 minutes
- Use of our in house sound system and wireless microphone for your ceremony or cocktail hour
- Use of our outdoor patio with “cafe” string lighting and black wrought-iron furniture
- Rental of Third Degree does not include catering or food service staff. You may bring in your own catering. Licensed caterers must bring service staff.
How It Works
After your ceremony, all your guests convene in our glass-adorned Hotshop Gallery for a cocktail hour. Once your guests have cleared the area, we clear the room! Working with your wedding planner, caterers, and our own staff, we “flip” the room from ceremony to reception in under an hour. While enjoying cocktails and appetizers, or even a glassblowing demonstration, your guests won’t even know what’s going on until the room has been flipped!
Watch as our team transforms the East Gallery from the ceremony to reception for 160 guests in just 25 minutes!
We also have many options for one-of-a-kind add-ons to any rental package.
- Tabletop Designs
- Custom Uplighting
- Fire Spinning
- Glassblowing Demonstrations
- Glass Art Experiences
- Event Furniture
- And more! Check out all the options here!
New Space – Coming in Fall 2019!
We are breaking ground in January 2019 for a beautiful new addition to our building! Estimated completion for the new courtyard, offices and conference room is July 2019, so weddings hosted this Fall and beyond will get to enjoy an amazing new space!
“Third Degree was the perfect place to have our wedding reception! Our guests raved about how unique and open the space was. They loved that they could peruse the glass gallery, hit the dance floor or chill on the outside patio. My husband and I are both graphic designers so we loved the artistic atmosphere and the ability to have glass artwork from the gallery as the table centerpieces. Tracey was awesome to work throughout the planning process. Rachel worked our reception and she was beyond amazing at attending to our guests and to the details of the night. My husband and I had the perfect evening and Third Degree will continue to be a very special place to us! We can’t wait to go back for events!”
– Laura, Bride from 2018
Check out our full list of wedding services, including rehearsal dinners, handmade glass gifts for the wedding party, and much more!