We believe everyone deserves a beautiful place to celebrate their wedding. Third Degree is a one-of-a-kind event facility housed in a working glass studio and urban art gallery. We offer an AMAZING place to host your ceremony AND reception!
CEREMONIES (with reception rental)
Don’t make your guests drive to two locations! Host both your ceremony and reception at Third Degree. Our Ceremony Package is $1,100 and includes:
- Two hours for the ceremony
- Bridal Staging Area
- Up to 225 black padded folding chairs
- Wireless microphone & stand
- Short or tall cocktail table to use for glass ceremony, unity candle, etc.
- iPod hookup for background music (no technician provided)
- Complimentary rehearsal before your wedding
- Complimentary Parking
- (Rental fees do not include Rehearsal/Ceremony or Reception Coordination. These services are considered an add on.)
This is in addition to our Receptions packages. Reception rates vary by day and time of year.
HOW IT WORKS:
After your ceremony, all your guests convene in our glass-adorned Hotshop Gallery for a cocktail hour. Once your guests have cleared, we clear the room! Working with your wedding planner, caterers, and our own staff, we “flip” the room from ceremony to reception in under an hour. While enjoying cocktails and appetizers, or even a glassblowing demonstration, your guests won’t even know what’s going on until the room has been flipped!
Watch as our team transforms the East Gallery from ceremony to reception for 160 guests in just 25 minutes!
Ready to host an amazing wedding? Check our availability here, or contact Rachel McCalla, Events Director, at email@example.com or 314.367.4527, ext. 204.
Check out our full list of wedding services, including rehearsal dinners, handmade glass gifts for the wedding party, and much more!