Valentine’s Day + Mardi Gras = Sweetheart Mardi Gras Mashup Third Friday.
***Yep. Doors locked 4-6p on Third Friday to prep for the event.***
6p Magic Hour. Cozy up with glassblowing demos. Inspired? Sign up to make your own glass art creation: Paperweights, Fused Jewelry, Beads, Winter Tiles and Magnets, and more. ($25-$35)
- Create Token of Affection heart tile with your sweetie. Only $10.
- FREE photo at the Fun Photo Events photo booth. They supply the masks, wigs, props. You supply the smile.
- Show your love with FREE henna tattoos by Allyson.
- Vincent Van Doughnut Food Truck tempts with Valentine and Mardi Gras beignets. $2 and up.
- East Gallery presents Collage by Julie Heller and Motion by Steve Frank.
- Hungry? Chef Heidi channels N’Orleans. No reservations needed. $2-$8/ea. See Menu.
- Thirsty? Cash bar with Drink of the Month: Raspberry Chocolate Martini. YUM!
- 8p It’s swingin’ jazz Martini Music with The Kevin Mitchell 4. Dance it up.
- 8p Fire Spinning by those daring Fire Techs. Weather permitting.
Mark It/Park It. March 21: Third Friday. It’s Child’s Play! Artmart helps children draw. Glassblowers create it. Check out card tricks and balloon art. Third Friday food trucks dee-lish. Mini-performance. Details soon…