MAKE IT UNIQUE WITH GLASS
THIRD DEGREE IS SAFELY HOSTING AND BOOKING EVENTS!
See below for our Guest Experience Safety Plan.
We believe everyone deserves a beautiful place to celebrate. Third Degree is a one-of-a-kind event facility housed in a working glass studio. The galleries and studios have been carefully restored and transformed into urban art galleries. The 7000+ square feet of open space can accommodate up to roughly 280 guests for a seated dinner with a dance floor, 300+ without a dance floor or up to 600+ for a cocktail-style party (with limited seating). Check out our images from previous weddings and events.
Third Degree received BEST OF THE KNOT for 2018 and 2019!
Third Degree is safely hosting events and booking for 2021 and beyond. Here is our Client Safety Plan that we developed with the help of Explore St. Louis and the St. Louis City Health Department.
Basic Rental Pricing Includes:
- Check out our Virtual Tour Here
- Up to four hours of “party” time
- Additional “party” time is $500 per hour and does not include beverage fees
- All events must end by 10:00 pm on Sundays-Thursdays and 11:00 pm on Fridays & Saturdays
- Set up time is not “party” time
- Saturday setups can occur anytime between 12:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Sunday setups can occur anytime between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm
- If additional set up time is needed, set up time is $50/hour
- Tables (6 fts & 8 fts/60” rounds/tall & short cocktail tables)
- Black folding chairs
- Table and chair set up and removal is included
- Linens are not included as most caterers provide linens, however, Third Degree can source linens for you.
- 1 one-hour planning meeting and 1 half-hour wrap up meeting.
- Approximately 10 hours of pre-planning with Third Degree’s Coordinator
- Additional meetings will be billed accordingly.
- Custom floor plans
- An event/facilities coordinator that will stay the entire evening
- Complimentary parking and a parking lot attendant with a golf cart to transport guests
- We offer four parking lots
- Our parking lot attendant makes a “round” every 15 mins
- Click here for a DIRECTIONAL MAP with our parking lots
- Use of our in house sound system and wireless microphone for your ceremony or cocktail hour
- Use of our outdoor patio with “cafe” string lighting and black wrought-iron furniture
- Catering is arranged independently by the client. Click here for a list of preferred caterers.
- Rental of Third Degree does not include catering or food-service staff. Licensed caterers must bring service staff.
- As of December 1, 2019, Third Degree will no longer permit plastic server ware, including plates, flatware, etc. Third Degree has set up a new trash system with clearly labeled bins for compostables, recyclables, and landfill for the front and back of the house. Caterers and their staff will need to sort all trash that is collected.
- Ceremony and/or Reception Coordination are not included with rental fees. These services are considered an add on.
Ceremonies (with Reception Rental)
Ceremony rental is $1,100 (large group) or $650 (small group) and is separate from reception rental. Ceremonies must take place after 5 pm. This includes:
- Up to two hours for the ceremony (does not include set up time)
- Use of wireless microphone and stand
- Use of iPod hookup for background music (technician not provided)
- Up to 250 black, padded, folding chairs for ceremony table and chair set up and removal is included
- Short or tall cocktail table to use for glass ceremony, unity candle, sand ceremony, etc…
- Area for the bride to wait before the ceremony. We don’t recommend this area for getting ready, just staging.
- Complimentary rehearsal before your wedding.
- At an agreed-upon time–any weekday before 5:00 pm or Saturday before 3:00 pm
- Ceremony time and reception time are separate. Ceremony time cannot be used for reception time.
- Rental fees do not include rehearsal/ceremony or reception coordination. These services are considered an add on.
- Complimentary parking
Our beverage packages give you the flexibility to stay on budget while keeping guests entertained. Want a signature cocktail? Or a certain craft beer? We would love to help you customize your perfect package!VIEW BEVERAGE PACKAGES
Tried and true, our preferred vendors LOVE working at Third Degree! Check out our list of recommended caterers, DJ’s, and more. Our event coordinators can help you pick out the correct vendors for your event, as well.VIEW PREFERRED VENDORS
- EVENT DESIGN
- GLASS BLOWING DEMONSTRATION
- FLAMEWORKING DEMONSTRATION
- GLASS CENTERPIECES
- CAKE SERVER SETS
- CUSTOM UP LIGHTING
- AUDIO / VISUAL & STAGING
- HANDS-ON ACTIVITIES
- FIRE SPINNING PERFORMANCES
- AND MORE...