SMALL GROUPS (20-100)
SMALL GROUPS. BIG EXPERIENCES.Contact Us to Get Started
The Founder's Room
Opened in 2020, our Founder’s Room was designed for maximum efficiency and adaptability to all your meeting and small group event needs! Click below for more information and pricing.Founder's Room
Micro Weddings & Events
Check out our discounted packages for Micro Weddings and Events (groups 20-125). Includes rental, tables, chairs, linens, and drinks for only $2,000!Micro Weddings & Events
RENTAL PRICING FOR ONE GALLERY
Perfect for private small group events, baby showers, meetings, or cocktail parties. These rental fees include a ONE-GALLERY RENTAL for smaller groups (less than 100 guests) or for larger groups during the day when Third Degree is open to the public.
These rates are not available for Saturday Evenings, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, and Fridays in December, which require a full gallery rental. All events must end by 10:00 PM on Sundays-Thursdays and 11:00 PM on Fridays.
One Room/Gallery Rental Rates – Check out our Virtual Tour Here
Monday-Friday Day Rate (EAST GALLERY ONLY): $150.00/Hour
Monday-Thursday Night Rate: $250.00/Hour
FRIDAY / SUNDAY NIGHT Rate: $300.00/Hour
Saturday-Sunday DAY Rate (EAST GALLERY ONLY): $300.00/Hour
SMALL GROUP RATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY EVENINGS
One Gallery Rental Includes
- 1 one-hour planning meeting
- Additional meetings are $50/hour
- Tables- 60″ round, tall cocktail, short cocktail, 8ft and 6ft
- Black padded chairs
- Up to 15 black linens
- Additional linens will be priced per table size
- One of a kind glass art centerpieces from our Glass Gallery
- You give us the colors, we pick the pieces
- Water and/or flowers are not allowed in the glass art vessels
- Parking lot attendant at $35/hour
- In house sound system
- 2 hand-held wireless microphones
- As of December 1, 2019, Third Degree will no longer permit single-use plastic, including plates, flatware, etc. Third Degree has set up a new trash system with clearly labeled bins for compostables, recyclables, and landfill for the front and back of the house.
- Check out our Virtual Tour Here
Third Degree Caters
Don’t want the hassle of hiring a caterer? Third Degree uses trusted third-party caterers to arrange catering for groups of 20 to 100 guests. We will order, place, maintain, and remove everything for you.
Want to handle catering on your own? No problemo. Here’s a list of preferred caterers who we recommend, although you may bring in any caterer you like.
As of December 1, 2019, Third Degree will no longer permit single-use plastic, including plates, flatware, etc. Third Degree has set up a new trash system with clearly labeled bins for compostables, recyclables, and landfill for the front and back of the house.CATERING OPTIONS
Third Degree provides all beverage service for events hosted in our venue.
We offer a big range of bar pricing, with plenty of flexibility and a lot of great add-ons. From select craft beers to signature cocktails and much more, we will work with you to ensure your bar selection will fit your guests’ needs.See Our Bar Packages