MICRO WEDDING & EVENT PACKAGES
SMALL GROUPS. BIG DISCOUNTS.Contact Us to Get Started
Celebrate in style without breaking the bank! Our Friday/Sunday wedding package is an amazing offer for small weddings of 100 or fewer, for just $2000. See below for the full package details.
Your $2000 rental package includes:
- 1 hour for your ceremony
- 3 hours for your reception
- Tables, padded black chairs
- Black linens
- Color napkin of your choice
- Glass art centerpieces (you choose the colors)
- Parking (no attendant)
- In-house sound system with two hand-held microphones
- Planning meeting with custom floor plans
- Use of Third Degree’s outside patio
- 2 DRINKS PER PERSON (SEE BEVERAGES)
- ***This package is sold as-is and cannot be altered. For a custom package, see our Small Groups webpage.
Reservation and Payment
- Reservation Deposit is only $500.
- Third Degree offers monthly financing!
- Security Deposit of $300 is waived.
Third Degree provides all beverage service for events hosted in our venue. This package includes a three-hour open bar:
2 drinks per person
-Beer (2 options)
-Wine (3 options)
-Cash bar add-on at no additional fee
*Bar set up fees waived. Taxes and gratuities are not included but will be provided on the estimate upon request.More Beverage Packages
You select your own caterer! All are welcome. Venue rental does not include food service or food service staff.
$200 kitchen fee for any caterer outside our preferred catering list.
Hot Glass Demos
Why have an event at a glass studio without a glassblowing demo? Entertain your guests with an interactive and mesmerizing demonstration. Guests can come and go (with cocktails and more) as they watch. Perfect for a cocktail hour or after-dinner entertainment!Demonstrations
Memorialize your wedding day with a beautiful work of handmade glass art! During your ceremony, combine two or more colors of glass frit as a symbol of your love and unity. A professional glassblower will then transform those combined colors into a one-of-a-kind work of art to commemorate your wedding day.Glass Ceremonies