Christmahannukwanzadan. Party ready? It’s a wrap! The Claus, Yelp giveaways, and more. Wear your fave holiday sweater, you could win a special ornament. Give2Get Food Drive: Give a holiday dinner pantry item, get a thank you raffle ticket, sha. See below.
***We lock our doors from 4-6p on Third Friday to prep for the event***
6p Magic Hour. Cue the fun. Glassblowing demos begin. Inspired? Signup to make your own glass art creation ($25-$35).
- Yelp it up. Yelp helpers here to bring you schwag. 😉
- Selfies w Santa. It’s candy and a smile. Post on Facebook.
- Holiday hungries? Chef Heidi’s comfort food. No reservations needed. $2-$8/ea. Menu.
- Drink of the Month: Poinsettia Gimlet. Pomegranate juice with sparkling lime and gin. Definitely crush worthy.
- Holiday Sweater Contest. Wear your fave holiday sweater and you could win a special ornament with its very own sweater! Audience Fave wins. Signup to play.
- Food drive for our ‘hood soup kitchen & pantry. Pilgrim Church has served meals every Wednesday for 30 years, feeds 150+ people a week. Give a non-perishable holiday dinner item — get a chance to win a raffle. Children get a special treat. Santa will add you to his A-list.
- Shop. Shop. Shop. Stocking stuffers? Gift Cards? We got your back.
- Gallery presents Mixed Media by Cary Horton and Gateway to Klondike by Addison Hanna. Through January 14.
- 8p Rosewood Band tunes up folk, rock, and country — plus holiday melodies.
- 8p Fire Spinning by the daring Fire Techs.
- Want to know MORE?
What’s Next? Mark It/Park It: January 17, Third Friday Open House, 6 – 10p Too much fun this holiday season? Relax. Refresh. Reboot. Free massages by Healing Arts Center students. Om. A yoga demo to center your world. Reboot w Computer Solutions to guide through for iCloud phone checks and basic Q&A. Then warm-up w fiery entertainment. Glassblowing, hands-on activities, and fire spinning. At 8 p.m. The Wise Brothers band plays wicked R&B. East Gallery presents abstracts by Nick Schleicher. Cash bar.