Hi there. Need more fun in your life? Hello August Third Friday! It’s a send-off summer celebration with one more taste of summer, live music, art, hot glass-cool entertainment!
***Doors locked 4-6p to prep Third Friday. At 6p we fling ‘em open!***
- Glassblowing demonstrations every hour. See art created on the spot with molten glass.
- Drink of the Month: Gypsy Peach Pepper unleashes the Gypsy in your soul.
- Chef Heidi serves up end-of-summer feast. No reservations needed. $2 – $8. See menu.
- DIY Mojo! Make your own glass-terpieces! Sign up to make night lights, paperweights, beads or fused jewelry at the education table. ($25 – $35)
- Mmm. Ray Ray’s Kettle Corn cooks it up on the spot. FREE samples. Like it-buy it. $5 bag or 3/$10.
- Love ice cream? Frostbite Gourmet Ice Cream brings FREE tastes of pure deelishness. Tastes are limited – when they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Capture the moment. FREE. Fun Photo Events brings their photo booth and wacky costumes.
- 8p Rosewood Band returns with their cover hit harmonies to get those feet moving. Seriously moving…
- Sundown: Fearless Fire Techs spin it home.
- East Gallery Opening: August 15. Journeys: Mary C. Nasser features mixed-media paintings layered with maps. Sparkle Plenty Friends: Kay Wood bedazzles with animal sculptures adorned with found objects, jewelry, sequins and glitter. On view through September 16.
Mark it! September 19. Food Trucks. Annual Glass Pumpkin Harvest. Glass Galore Show & Sale. Hot Glass. Cool Entertainment.