Starting today, holiday shopping season is in full force! The problem is, the big box stores can be so predictable! This year, give gifts that are unexpected! Third Degree Glass Factory is home to beautiful locally made artwork crafted by over 30 glass artists in our three studios. From eye-catching bowls and platters to stunning wall hangings, ornaments and intricate jewelry, there’s something for everyone in our gallery!
With only a week left until Christmas Day, come party at our Third Friday open house, pick up some last-minute gifts and warm up in the Hotshop with 2000⁰F glass! Doors open at 6:00p for the party!
- Exciting guided glass art activities: Make your own gifts! Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight ($25 – $35).
- Delicious holiday nosh by Urban Eats Cafe!
- East Gallery presents its new installation: “Elemental Direction,” a collection of work by the studio directors at Third Degree: Libby Leuchtman, Flame Studio; Mark Salsbury, Kiln Studio; and Dan Alexander, Hotshop. On display until January 13.
- 8:00p: Enjoy contemporary renditions of everyone’s favorite rock, blues and pop songs by the Bonaventure Kings.
- 8:30p: fire spinning by St. Louis Fire Technicians.
Cost: FREE! THE PUBLIC IS ALWAYS WELCOME AT THIRD FRIDAYS!!