Want to learn a new craft or skill for 2015? Look no further! We have a selection of HOT glass classes to ring in the new year!
Try our 8-Week Intro to Glassblowing Class, starting Tuesday, January 6, or Friday, January 9:
- This class meets in three-hour sessions, once a week for 8 weeks.
- Through regular practice, students will develop muscle memory in each new technique and build a strong foundation for eventually working independently.
- You’ll move beyond the basics of what you’d learn in the Glassblowing Intensive (gathering and creating a cylinder form) toward making more complex forms.
Too much at once? You might like our Intensive Classes on Saturday, January 10:
- This one-day class acts as an introduction into one of our our glass studios: Kilnworking, Flameworking, or Glassblowing. Your pick!
- Students taking the Glassblowing Intensive often use the class as a preview of the 8 Week Intro to see if the hotshop is a good fit for them. Students in the Flameworking and Kilnworking Intensives are often people who have tried shorter classes in each area, and want a little boost to feel ready to come back and rent on their own.
Can’t pick? The Sampler is right for you!
- Sample all aspects of glass art! This class runs the gamut with students getting creative in all three of our studios. In this 4 hour class, students will complete a paperweight, beads, and fused panel. Perfect for someone brand new to glass art.
Ready to start something new? Register online at http://thirddegreeglassfactory.com/create/classes/ or call 314.367.4527.