MAKE IT UNIQUE WITH GLASS
We believe everyone deserves a beautiful place to celebrate. Third Degree is a one-of-a-kind event facility housed in a working glass studio. The galleries and studios have been carefully restored and transformed into urban art galleries. The 6000+ square feet of open space can accommodate up to roughly 250 guests for a seated dinner or up to 500+ for a cocktail-style party. Check out our images from previous weddings and events.
Third Degree was recently awarded BEST OF THE KNOT for 2018!
Basic Rental Pricing Includes:
- Up to four hours of “party” time
- Additional “party” time is $400 per hour and does not include beverage fees
- All events must end by 10:00p on Sundays-Thursdays and 11:00p on Fridays & Saturdays
- Set up time is not “party” time
- Saturday set ups can occur anytime between 10:00a and 5:00p
- Sunday set ups can begin as early as three hours before the event
- If additional set up time is needed, set up time is $50/hour
- Tables (6 fts & 8 fts/60” rounds/tall & short cocktail tables)
- Black folding chairs (225 total)
- Table and chair set up and removal is included
- Linens are not included as most caterers provide linens, however Third Degree can source linens for you.
- An event/facilities coordinator that will stay the entire evening
- Complimentary parking and a parking lot attendant with golf cart to transport guests
- We offer four parking lots
- Our parking lot attendant makes a “round” every 15 mins
- Click here for a DIRECTIONAL MAP with our parking lots.
- Use of our in house sound system and wireless microphone for your ceremony or cocktail hour
- Our sound system is not recommended for dancing at the Reception
- Use of our outdoor patio with “cafe” string lighting and black wrought-iron furniture
- Third Degree does not provide catering or food service staff. You may bring in your own catering. Licensed caterers must bring service staff.
- Ceremony and/or Reception Coordination are not included with rental fees. These services are considered an add on.
CEREMONIES (WITH RECEPTION RENTAL)
Ceremony rental is $1,100 is separate from Reception Rental. Ceremonies must take place after 5pm. This includes:
- Two hours for the ceremony (does not include set up time)
- Use of wireless microphone and stand
- Use of iPod hookup for background music (technician not provided)
- Up to 225 black, padded, folding chairs for ceremony table and chair set up and removal is included
- Short or tall cocktail table to use for glass ceremony, unity candle, sand ceremony etc.
- Area for the bride to wait before the ceremony. We don’t recommend this area for getting ready, just staging.
- Complementary rehearsal before your wedding.
- At an agreed upon time–typically before 6:00p on Thursdays and before 5:00p on Fridays
- Ceremony time and Reception time are separate. Ceremony time cannot be used for Reception time.
- Rental fees do not include Rehearsal/Ceremony or Reception Coordination. These services are considered an add on.
- Complimentary Parking
Our beverage packages give you the flexibility to stay on budget while keeping guests entertained. Want a signature cocktail? Or a certain craft beer? We would love to help you customize your perfect package!VIEW BEVERAGE PACKAGES
Tried and true, our preferred vendors LOVE working at Third Degree! Check out our list of recommended caterers, DJ’s, and more. Our event coordinators can help you pick out the correct vendors for your event, as well.VIEW PREFERRED VENDORS
- EVENT DESIGN
- GLASS BLOWING DEMONSTRATION
- FLAMEWORKING DEMONSTRATION
- GLASS CENTERPIECES
- CAKE SERVER SETS
- CUSTOM UP LIGHTING
- AUDIO / VISUAL & STAGING
- HANDS-ON ACTIVITIES
- FIRE SPINNING PERFORMANCES
- AND MORE...